Creating a podcast is only worth the effort if you can get enough people to listen to it. This can be accomplished by expanding your reach to more places. These are typically places where eager listeners come looking for podcasts and places where there are already people listening to podcasts. Many gamblers rely on podcasts to find the latest offers and trends in the casino industry. It will help them to play casino games safely. Gamblers must be very careful when they make payments in online casinos. They can check the e-wallet casino sites in Malaysia 2023 to find reliable casino sites without safety concerns.
You must have heard of Apple Podcasts, which is by far the most well-known of these sites. But, there are plenty of other sites that can increase your listener-base. You should choose podcast directories for submitting your creations. This is the easiest way to ensure that people can find it quickly. People can find podcasts on the topic they are interested in. Listeners interested in cryptocurrencies can find crypto podcasts to learn more about the industry. Crypto trading is attracting more people currently. Automated trading can improve trading performance for better results. Check the biticodes site to find a reliable auto-trading platform. These directories basically act like search engines allowing interested podcast-listeners to find new entries by description and title.
- Spotify: This has been one of the more recent platforms to accept podcasts. You need to be one of the best-ranking podcast hosting websites to find a place on Spotify. For example, you can download and fill in a form from Buzzsprout and they can do this for you.
- ITunes/Apple Podcasts: This has been dominating podcast space for years and you have to be on iTunes to access the products. The registration is not complicated and you will be approved in a matter of days. Signing up can be done via Podcasts Connect.
- Google Podcasts: This may be new, but you can be sure your podcasts will be featured in results through the search engine. Here, the creation is not submitted to Google Podcasts per se; rather, Google “crawls” the internet to locate it. For this, you must link first to your RSS feed, and in turn, this must link to your site.
- Audioboom: This platform lets you host and distribute your podcasts, and even earn money through it. You can connect to target audiences and send out a message through advertisements. Audioboom has entered into partnerships with directories like Google Podcasts, Apple Podcasts, RadioPublic, Stitcher, Spotify, etc. So, when you get your podcast on this site, it will distribute it on these other platforms.
- Stitcher: This popular podcast directory caters to 8 million users and offers 65,000 and more podcasts. So, it goes without saying that you should have your creation listed here. Stitcher even provides independent statistics for listens, downloads, active users, listening time, Stitcher ranking, etc.
- TuneIn: This can be found on almost every device or platform and is particularly popular amongst those who like to listen to sports talk and news. It is also a radio platform catering to user audio needs by giving them everything they need under one roof.
- Podchaser: This is a useful database for podcasts where listeners can review and rate a product. This insight helps other listeners access your podcast. Every podcast is provided with a profile, information about its creator and the episodes, listener reviews, and details about producers. The “list” feature lets users filter podcasts according to interest and share these with others.
These are some of the top-ranking podcast directories where you should try to enlist your creation to get noticed faster.